MACARONI AND CHEESE BAKE
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) MACARONI UNCOOKED
- 1 cup(s) cheddar cheese SHREDDED
- 1 ONION CHOPPED
- 1 GREEN PEPPER CHOPPED
- 1 can(s) CREAM OF MUSHROOM SOUP
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup(s) MILK
- 2 cup(s) CHICKEN COOKED AND CHOPPED
- 1/2 cup(s) ITALIAN SEASONED BREADCRUMBS
- COOK PASTA,DRAIN.STIR TOGETHER,PASTA,CHEESE,AND REST OF INGREDIENTS,EXCEPT BREADCRUMBS.SPOON INTO LIGHTLY GREASED 11 X 7" BAKING DISH. BAKE AT 350 DEGREES FOR 15 MINUTES. SPRINKLE WITH BREADCRUMBS,BAKE FOR 10 MINUTES LONGER OR UNTIL GOLDEN BROWN.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by favoriterecipes and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
MACARONI AND CHEESE BAKE Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles