- 1 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium-size green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (2-ounce) jar diced pimiento, undrained
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken or turkey
- 1/2 cup Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
How to Make It
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
Stir together pasta, cheese, and next 7 ingredients. Spoon into a lightly greased 11- x 7-inch baking dish.
Bake at 350° for 15 minutes. Sprinkle with breadcrumbs; bake 10 more minutes or until golden.
Note: Recipe may be doubled. Freeze up to 3 months; thaw in refrigerator, and bake as directed.