Macaroni and Cheese
Community Recipe from
- 3 cup(s) uncooked penne pasta
- 1 eggs
- 2 clove(s) garlic
- 1 1/2 cup(s) 2% low-fat milk
- 1 cup(s) (4 ounces) shredded GruyÃ¨re or Swiss cheese shreadded
- 3/4 cup(s) (3 ounces) grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese grated
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) red pepper flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 package(s) garlic buttery croutons crushed
- Prep Time - 15 Cook Time - 40
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain.
- Preheat oven to 350F. Lightly grease a 13 x 9-inch or 8-cup casserole dish.
- Combine egg, garlic and milk and mix well. Place pasta in a large casserole dish. Add milk mixture and remaining ingredients, except butter and crackers. Mix well with a spoon. Combine butter and crackers. Sprinkle over pasta. Bake 30 minutes or until browned and bubbly.
- Nutritional Info (per serving)
- Calories 600Fat 24gSaturated Fat 13gPolyunsaturated Fat 1gMonounsaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 90mgSodium 450mgPotassium 140mgCarbohydrates 68gFiber 2gSugars 6gProtein 25g
This recipe is a personal recipe added by msmith7025 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes