- 1 (15-ounce) package refrigerated piecrusts
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 vanilla bean, split lengthwise
- 2 (3 1/2-ounce) jars or 1 (7-ounce) jar macadamia nuts
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- Vanilla ice cream (optional)
How to Make It
Fit 1 piecrust into a 9" pieplate according to package directions. Cut small circles or other desired shapes from remaining piecrust, using small cookie cutters. Arrange cutouts around edge of pieplate, pressing gently; set aside.
Combine eggs and next 3 ingredients in a medium bowl. Scrape vanilla bean seeds into egg mixture; discard vanilla bean pod. Stir mixture well. Stir in macadamia nuts and coconut. Pour filling into prepared piecrust.
Bake at 325° for 40 to 45 minutes or until filling is set. Let cool completely. Serve with small scoops of ice cream, if desired.