Mahimahi gets a crispy, crunchy coating thanks to panko (Japanese breadcrumbs) and macadamia nuts.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 254
- Calories from fat: 34%
- Fat: 9.7g
- Saturated fat: 2.9g
- Protein: 33.2g
- Carbohydrate: 6.7g
- Fiber: 0.9g
- Cholesterol: 132mg
- Iron: 2.1mg
- Sodium: 194mg
- Calcium: 31mg
- 4 (6-ounce) mahimahi or other firm white fish fillets
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/4 cup finely chopped macadamia nuts
- 1/2 cup panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- 2 tablespoons light coconut milk
- 1. Preheat oven to 450°.
- 2. Sprinkle fish evenly with pepper. Place fish on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 450° for 5 minutes.
- 3. Combine butter and next 3 ingredients in a bowl; stir well. Press breadcrumb mixture on top of fish; bake an additional 10 minutes or until crust is browned and fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes