Macadamia Cookie Dough Ball
Community Recipe from
- 1 pinch(s) love
- 8 ounces reduced fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- ½ cup (1 stick butter), at room temperature
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 cup white chocolate chips, divided
- 1 cup macadamia nuts, toasted, roughly chopped and divided
- 1/2 cup sweetened coconut flakes, toasted
- Vanilla wafers and fresh fruit
- Cream together cream cheese, butter and vanilla in a large mixing bowl until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Beat in powdered sugar 1/4 cup at a time, adding brown sugar in the last batch. Add 3/4 cup chocolate chips and 1/2 cup macadamia nuts then mix until combined.
- Scoop mixture onto a large sheet of plastic wrap (may need to use 2 overlapping sheets) then form into a ball. Freeze for 2 hours or until firm enough to hold its shape. Mix together remaining chocolate chips, macadamia nuts, and coconut flakes in a large, shallow dish then remove ball from plastic wrap and roll to completely cover. Keep in the fridge until ready to serve, then serve with vanilla wafers and fresh fruit on a platter.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jenniferld87 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Macadamia Cookie Dough Ball Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Main Dishes