- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 6 skinned and boned chicken breast halves
- Mustard Sauce
- 3 tablespoons macadamia nuts, chopped
- Mango Salsa
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a shallow dish or heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; add chicken. Cover or seal, and chill 1 hour, turning once.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Grill, covered with lid, over medium high heat (350° to 400°) 6 minutes on each side or until done. Drizzle with Mustard Sauce; sprinkle with chopped nuts. Serve with Mango Salsa.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This