- 8 ounces hot cooked elbow macaroni
- 4 (1-ounce) process American cheese slices, cut into thin strips
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon peanut oil
- 1 (7-ounce) jar pizza sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/2 ounces sliced pepperoni
- Stir together hot macaroni and American cheese in a large bowl until cheese melts. Cool. Stir in eggs.
- Brush peanut oil on a 12-inch pizza pan with sides. Spread macaroni mixture evenly in pan.
- Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. Spread with sauce; top with mozzarella cheese and pepperoni. Bake 15 more minutes or until cheese melts.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note