- 8 ounces hot cooked elbow macaroni
- 4 (1-ounce) process American cheese slices, cut into thin strips
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon peanut oil
- 1 (7-ounce) jar pizza sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/2 ounces sliced pepperoni
- Stir together hot macaroni and American cheese in a large bowl until cheese melts. Cool. Stir in eggs.
- Brush peanut oil on a 12-inch pizza pan with sides. Spread macaroni mixture evenly in pan.
- Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. Spread with sauce; top with mozzarella cheese and pepperoni. Bake 15 more minutes or until cheese melts.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This