Mac n' Cheese Casserole
Community Recipe from
- 3 cup(s) penne pasta or Medium Shell Pasta
- 16 ounce(s) Jar of Four Cheese Alfredo Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) basil leaves dried
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 cup(s) baby peas frozen
- 1 cup(s) soft whole wheat bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter melted
- preheat oven to 350 degrees
- spray a casserole dish with non-stick spray and set aside
- In a large pot, cook pasta according to package directions until al dente; drain and return to pot. Add Alfredo sauce, basil, pepper, and peas to drained pasta;cook over low heat until mixture is combined, stirring frequently. (3-5 minutes)
- Place in prepared dish and top with the combined soft bread crumbs and butter. Bake for 20-30 minutes or until casserole is bubbling and bread crumbs are browned.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jacmonty and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes