Mac n' Cheese Casserole
Community Recipe from
- 3 cup(s) penne pasta or Medium Shell Pasta
- 16 ounce(s) Jar of Four Cheese Alfredo Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) basil leaves dried
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 cup(s) baby peas frozen
- 1 cup(s) soft whole wheat bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter melted
- preheat oven to 350 degrees
- spray a casserole dish with non-stick spray and set aside
- In a large pot, cook pasta according to package directions until al dente; drain and return to pot. Add Alfredo sauce, basil, pepper, and peas to drained pasta;cook over low heat until mixture is combined, stirring frequently. (3-5 minutes)
- Place in prepared dish and top with the combined soft bread crumbs and butter. Bake for 20-30 minutes or until casserole is bubbling and bread crumbs are browned.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jacmonty and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note