Mac & Cheese (semi-homemade)
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 box(es) macaroni cooked
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 can(s) evaporated milk
- 2 can(s) Campbell's cheddar cheese soup
- 1 stick(s) butter softened
- 8 ounce(s) shredded mozzerella
- 8 ounce(s) shredded sharp cheddar
- 1/2 cup(s) breadcrumbs optional
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix together all ingredients.
- Put in 13 x 9 cakepan. Sprinkle breadcrumbs on top.
- Cover with foil and bake 1 hour.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CassandraNocera and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note