- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dillweed
- 1/4 cup minced fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons minced shallots
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 16 ounces uncooked fusilli pasta
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) grated ricotta salata*
- 4 cups loosely packed baby spinach
- Freshly ground pepper
How to Make It
Combine first 10 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well. Set aside.
Cook pasta in boiling salted water according to package directions; drain. Cool pasta under running water; drain well.
Add pasta and next 3 ingredients to buttermilk dressing in bowl; toss well. Sprinkle with pepper.
*Ricotta salata is a firm sheep's milk cheese available at import markets. If it's unavailable, substitute crumbled feta.