Mac & Cheese Lasagna
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 7.25 ounce(s) pkg KRAFT Mac & Cheese Dinner prepare as directed
- 1.5 cup(s) spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 pound(s) lean ground beef cooked/drained
- 1 cup(s) shredded low-moisture part-skim mozz cheese
- 2 tablespoon(s) grated parm cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spoon half of the prepared Mac & Cheese Dinner into lightly greased 8" sq baking dish.
- 2. Top with half each of the spaghetti sauce, meat and shredded cheese. Repeat layers. Sprinkle with parm cheese.
- 3. Bake 20 min. or until heated through.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vickihallwells and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mac & Cheese Lasagna Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles