Mac & Cheese
- 2 cup(s) uncooked Macaroni
- 1/4 cup(s) margarine
- 1/4 cup(s) flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) worcestershire sauce
- 2 cube(s) Milk
- 2 cup(s) shard cheddar cheese
- 2 slice(s) american cheese
- 1) Cook Macaroni 1 minute less than package instructions
- 2) melt butter. Stir in flour, salt, pepper, mustard & Worcestershire. Cook over low heat stirring constantly until smooth & bubbly.
- 3) Stir in milk. heat to boiling stirring constantly until thickens. Remove from heat.
- 4) Stir in cheese until melted.
- 3) Bake uncovered at least 25 minutes
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kriegel and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mac & Cheese Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables