- 1 tablespoon(s) Butter
- 1/3 cup(s) Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 tablespoon(s) Flour
- 2 tablespoon(s) Milk
- 1 dash(es) Salt
- 2 dash(es) Pepper
- 12 ounce(s) Noodles
- 2 slice(s) Turkey/Ham/meat of choice (optional)
- 1 tablespoon(s) Milk
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease 5x5 pan.
- Bring water to a boil and cook noodles.
- Prepare sauce. Put butter in sauce pan. Once butter is melted, add flour and stir. Add milk and cheese; melt. Add pepper and salt. *Cheese sauce should stick together and look like a blob.* Cut up meat of choice. Add drained noodles to sauce pan, and dump meat in. Stir sauce, noodles and meat all together. Add 1 Tblsp of milk to thin out sauce. Let sit on medium heat for a few minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent sticking to the bottom. Dump noodles into pan. Bake in oven for 10-15 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LydiaCatherine and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note