Mac & Cheese
Community Recipe from
- 1/4 cup(s) flour
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground red pepper
- 3 cup(s) chicken broth
- 16 ounce(s) 1% cottage cheese pureed
- 8 ounce(s) shredded 2% sharp cheddar cheese
- 16 ounce(s) macaroni noodles cooked & warm
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add flour, & pepper; cook 2 minutes. Stir in broth, and cook until thickened & bubbly. Stir in puréed cottage cheese & cheddar; cook until melted. In a sprayed 13x9, combine noodles and chicken. Pour sauce over, & bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mmccann141 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mac & Cheese Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes