Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) Butter divided
- 1/4 cup(s) flour
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 8 ounce(s) Velvetta cheese 1/2 inch cubes
- 2 cup(s) elbow macaroni cooked
- 1/2 cup(s) cheddar cheese shredded
- 6 piece(s) Ritz crackers crushed (1/4 cup)
- HEAT- oven to 350deg
- MELT- 3 tbsp butter in medium saucepan on medium heat. Whisk in flour, cook 2 min. stirring constantly. Gradually stir in milk. Bring to boil, cook and stir 3 to 5 min. or until thickened. Add Velvetta, cook 3 min. or until melted, stirring frequently. Stir in macaroni.
- SPOON - into 2 at. casserole sprayed with cooking spray, sprinkle with cheddar. Melt remaning butter, toss with cracker crumbs. Sprinkle over casserole.
- BAKE- 20 min. or until heated through.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by harleyd101 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note