Community Recipe from
- 1/4 cup(s) Butter divided
- 1/4 cup(s) flour
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 8 ounce(s) Velvetta cheese 1/2 inch cubes
- 2 cup(s) elbow macaroni cooked
- 1/2 cup(s) cheddar cheese shredded
- 6 piece(s) Ritz crackers crushed (1/4 cup)
- HEAT- oven to 350deg
- MELT- 3 tbsp butter in medium saucepan on medium heat. Whisk in flour, cook 2 min. stirring constantly. Gradually stir in milk. Bring to boil, cook and stir 3 to 5 min. or until thickened. Add Velvetta, cook 3 min. or until melted, stirring frequently. Stir in macaroni.
- SPOON - into 2 at. casserole sprayed with cooking spray, sprinkle with cheddar. Melt remaning butter, toss with cracker crumbs. Sprinkle over casserole.
- BAKE- 20 min. or until heated through.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by harleyd101 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes