Mac & Cheese
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter
- 3 tablespoon(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) minced onion
- 4 cup(s) milk
- 3 cup(s) cheddar cheese grated
- 3 cup(s) macaroni choice
- bread crumbs as req'd
- PRE-HEAT OVEN TO 350°F
- 1. Cook macoroni "al donte"
- 2. Melt butter in sauce pan then remove from heat
- 3. Blend in ALL dry ingredients
- 4. Slowly add milk and blend thoroughly then return to heat
- 5. Cook stirring constantly until thick and smooth
- 6. Add cheese and stir until completely melted and smooth
- 7. Stir in cooked macroni
- 8. Pour into 13 X 9 baking dish coated with cooking spray
- 9. Sprinkle bread crumbs on top
- 10. Bake until bubbles and browns on top 20 - 30 min.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by milliehilife and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note