Mac and Cheese Please
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) small elbow macaroni or small pasta
- 1 cup(s) snakk wgole-wheat macaroni or small pasta
- 2 cup(s) low fat milk
- 3 tablespoon(s) all-purpose flour (unbleached)
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) mustard
- 1 2/5 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 dash(es) worcestershire sauce
- 2 ounce(s) reduced fat cream cheese
- 8 ounce(s) reduced fat cheddar about two cups total
- 1/3 cup(s) cornflake crumbs
- cook macaroni according to package instuctions,drain well.
- Preheat oven to 350 F.Mist a 21/2 quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- Warm milk in a large sauce pan over medium heat. Gradually add flour, whisking steadily until combined. Add mustard, garli9c powder, salt, pepper, and Worcestershire sauce. Continue cooking until sauce thickens, stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat to low. Whisk in cream cheese until well blended; add 11/2 cups shredded Cheddar and stir until melted. Add macaroni, stirring until well coated. Pour into baking dish.
- Toss remaining Cheddar with cornflake crumbs and sprinkle evenly over top.
- Bake until golden on the top and bubbling thourghout, about 20 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RandyHood and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note