Mac and Cheese
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1 pound(s) medium cheddar cheese, grated
- 3 cup(s) milk
- 1 pound(s) pasta shells
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Cook pasta in boiling salted water according to package directions, drain pasta well.
- Coat a 13 x 9 inch baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Spread half the pasta in the dish. sprinkle with half the grated cheese. Top with remaining pasta and sprinkle with remaining cheese. In a medium mixing bowl, beat the eggs. Whisk in the milk and salt. Pour the egge mixture over the pasta and cheese. Do not stir. Cover with foil or lid and bake 45 minutes. Remove cover and bake and additional 15 minutes. Never stir pasta while baking
This recipe is a personal recipe added by foster20480 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mac and Cheese Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables