Ma's Scalloped Potatoes and Ham
Great Grandma Rosana Madon Thompson Dumas' recipe, passed down by my Grandmother Dorothy Day in 1982
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- slice(s) potatoes
- slice(s) onion
- slice(s) baked ham
- can(s) cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 can(s) milk
- Butter pan. Slice raw potato to cover bottom of pan.
- Slice one layer of onion.
- Put baked ham slices on top of onion.
- Cover meat with a layer of onion.
- Top with a layer of potato.
- Heat mushroom soup with 1/2 can of milk. Pour over potatoes. Dot with butter.
- Bake at 325 - 350 degrees for 1 1/2 hours or until done.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ymoncovich and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Ma's Scalloped Potatoes and Ham Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables