M&M Rice Krispie Treats
Community Recipe from
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter or margarine
- 1 package(s) 10 oz. package (about 40) regular marshmallows
- 6 cup(s) Kellogg'sÂ® Rice KrispiesÂ® cereal
- 2 cup(s) M&MÂ® chocolate candies
- In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- 2. Add KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal. Stir until well coated. Add M&M's® chocolate candies. Gently stir until well mixed.
- 3. Using a spatula, press mixture evenly into a 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan lined with parchment paper. Bring parchment paper up on both ends to allow ease in removing from pan. Allow to cool.
- 4. Turn treats out of pan upside down. Remove parchment paper. Use Christmas Tree-shaped cookie cutter sprayed with cooking spray to cut out shapes.
- Microwave Directions:
- In microwave-safe bowl, heat butter adn marshmallows on HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Follow steps 2,3, and 4 above. Microwave cooking times may vary.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ballhpa and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
M&M Rice Krispie Treats Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Main Dishes