Lynn's Ham with Black Eyed Peas/Turnip greens
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- chopped onions, garlic
- chopped ham (4oz)
- half bag frozen turnip greens/turnips (6oz)
- half bag frozen black eyed peas (6oz)
- 1/2 cup pace picante
- 11/2 c water or chick stock
- leftover cornbread
- saute onions, garlic,ham
- add stock and picante
- bring to simmer
- add peas,turnips
- simmer about 40 min or till peas are tender (add water if necessary)
- season with salt/pepper/red pepper( if necessary)
- serve over corn bread top with mexican blend cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LCherry and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lynn's Ham with Black Eyed Peas/Turnip greens Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes