Lynn's Easy Eggplant Parmesan
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) Eggplant
- 1 cup(s) Panko Bread Crumbs
- 1 cup seasoned Panko Bread crumbs
- 1/2 c grated parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1T water
- eggplant sliced into 1/2 inch rounds (about 1 lb)
- 1/2 cup grated Italian cheese blend
- 1/2 cup your favorite pasta sauce
- Peel/slice eggplant
- place in bowl and salt generously. Cover with water and let soak in refrigerator at least 2 hours.
- Set oven to broil
- Mix panko and parmesan
- mix eggs and water
- microwave pasta sauce till warm
- rinse and pat dry eggplant,dip in egg, then in panko
- place on cookie sheet sprayed with Pam
- Broil for 1-2 minutes, turn over and broil other side
- Turn oven to Bake @ 350
- Let eggplant bake for about 15-20 minutes , until done
- cover with warm pasta sauce and sprinkle with Italian blend cheese.
- * Mix any leftover panko with Leftover egg dip ,scramble, and served on the side.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LCherry and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lynn's Easy Eggplant Parmesan Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes