Lynn's Chicken Pineapple Salad
Community Recipe from
- 1 (8-ounce) can pineapple tidbits in juice, undrained
- 3 cups finely shredded cabbage
- 1 1/2 cups chopped Red Delicious apple (about 2 medium)
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- leftover chicken or turkey
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise $
- Drain pineapple, reserving 3 tablespoons juice. Combine drained pineapple, shredded cabbage, and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine reserved pineapple juice and mayonnaise; add to cabbage mixture, tossing gently. Cover and chill.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LCherry and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lynn's Chicken Pineapple Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads
More Recipes for Main Dishes