Lynn's Chicken Paprikash
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cups diced onion
- 1/4 cup diced green bell pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cups chopped chicken, about 8oz
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup diced lean smoked ham
- 1 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- 11/2 (cup low-salt chicken broth
- 4oz uncooked medium egg noodles
- 1/4 cup low-fat sour
- cook noodles, set aside
- Add onion, bell pepper, and garlic; sauté over medium heat 10 minutes or until tender. Add chicken saute'till done add tomato, and ham; sauté 5 minutes. Stir in flour, paprika, salt, pepper, and bay leaf.
- Add broth, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, add uncooked pasta and simmer, , 15 minutes or untill thickened and pasta is al dente .Discard bay leaf. stir in sour cream. Cook over low heat 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LCherry and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lynn's Chicken Paprikash Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes