Lynn's Chicken and Spinach Alfredo w/Nutmeg
Community Recipe from
- chicken breasts
- prepare 4 oz any pasta.
- mix the following ingredients
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper
- Dash of nutmeg
- saute following ingrediants
- 2 chicken breasts cut into pieces
- mushrooms chopped
- spinach (fresh or frozen)
- add milk mixture, saute till thickened, add 1/4 c parm cheese then pasta.
- Top with toasted pine nuts
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LCherry and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lynn's Chicken and Spinach Alfredo w/Nutmeg Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes