Lydia's Baked Ziti
- 1 package(s) Hot Italian sausage, ground
- 1 package(s) Reg Italian sausage, ground
- 2 tablespoon(s) Italian seasoning or Oregano
- 1 jar(s) Spaghetti sauce
- 1 box(es) Ziti
- 2 cup(s) Italian blend cheese (or Mozzarella)
- 1 cup(s) Parmesan, shredded
- Cook both packages of Italian sausage with the Italian seasoning. Drain grease. Add your favorite jar of spaghetti seasoning and let simmer.
- Meanwhile, boil Ziti. Put Cooked Ziti in a casserole dish and pour sauce/sausage mixture over it. Mix in 1 bag of Italian cheese (or Mozzarella). Sprinkle Parmesan on top.
- Bake on 350 uncovered for 30-45 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by clayton and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lydia's Baked Ziti Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles