- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE Crushed Pineapple in Juice, undrained
- 1 pkg. (2-layer size) yellow cake mix
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) JELL-O Lemon Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk
- 2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 1/2 cup BAKER'S ANGEL FLAKE Coconut, toasted
- 1/2 cup chopped PLANTERS Pecans
How to Make It
HEAT oven to 350°F.
DRAIN pineapple, reserving 1 cup juice. Prepare cake batter as directed on package, substituting reserved juice for 1 cup of the water. Pour into greased 15- x 10- x 1-inch pan.
BAKE 15 to 18 min. or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely.
BEAT pudding mix and milk with whisk 2 min. Stir in pineapple. Spread over cake; cover with COOL WHIP. Top with coconut and nuts. Keep refrigerated.
Total fat: 10 g
Saturated fat: 3 g
Cholesterol: 30 mg
Sodium: 220 mg
Carbohydrate: 28 g
Dietary Fiber: 1 g
Sugars: 20 g
Protein: 3 g
Vitamin A: 0% DV
Vitamin C: 8% DV
Calcium: 6% DV
Iron: 4% DV