Luscious Pumpkin Pie
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 eggs
- ½ c. sugar
- ½ c corn syrup
- 1 ½ t. ground cinnamon
- ½ t. salt
- ½ t. ground ginger
- ¼ t. ground cloves
- 1 can ( 16 oz.) pumpkin
- 1 ½ c. evaporated milk
- 1 unbaked ( 9 in. ) pastry shell with fluted edges
- In large bowl with wire whisk, beat eggs slightly. Stir in next
- 6 ingredients until well blended. Stir in pumpkin and milk.
- Pour into pastry shell, pouring in last portion after pie has been
- Placed on oven rack. Bake in 425 oven 15 minutes. Reduce
- heat to 350; bake 45-55 minutes or until knife inserted in
- center comes out clean. Cool. Makes 6-8 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by catmauricio and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Luscious Pumpkin Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pies/Pastries