Luscious Lemon Squares (GF)
Yummy, lemony center surrounded by a sweet and salty crust
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) gluten free baking flour
- 1/4 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) melted butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) gluten free baking flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 3 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In small bowl, melt butter. Mix in 1 cup flour and powdered sugar and pat into an 8" x8" greased pan. Bake 18-20 minutes. Meanwhile, beat eggs slightly. Add sugar, 2 T flour, baking powder and lemon juice until well combined. Pour over crust. Bake 20-25 minutes. Let cool completely, then sprinkle powdered sugar on top. Cut into squares and enjoy!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tlcrun and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note