Luscious Lemon Dessert
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 cup(s) pecans chopped
- 2 stick(s) butter softened
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese softened
- 1 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 8 ounce(s) Cool Whip thawed and divided
- 2 package(s) lemon instant pudding mix 3.4 oz
- 2 2/3 cup(s) milk
- Sprinkle on top:
- 2 tablespoon(s) pecans chopped
- Preheat the oven to 375 F. Don't overbake the crust, the pecans will get bitter.
- Combine flour, 1/2 cup pecans and butter in a medium bowl and mix well. Press onto the bottom of an 11 x 8-inch baking dish. Bake until lightly browned, about 15 minutes. Let stand to cool.
- Place cream cheese in a medium bowl. Beat with an electric mixer set at medium speed until fluffy. Add confectioners' sugar and beat until mixture is light and fluffy.
- Add 1 cup whipped topping to cream cheese mixture and fold in gently. Spread over cooled crust.
- Combine pudding mix and milk in a medium bowl. Beat until thickened. Spread on top of cream cheese layer. Top with the remaining whipped topping. Sprinkle with remaining pecans. Chill covered for 1 hour. Store any leftovers in the refrigerator.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kokomo56 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Luscious Lemon Dessert Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts