Luscious Lauren's Heaven on a Pick
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) Grass fed filet mignon grill seared and sauteed
- 1 pound(s) Peppered bacon baked
- 1 package(s) Baby heirloom tomatoes halved and broiled
- 1 bunch(es) Beets broiled
- 1 package(s) Mushrooms sliced
- 1 whole(s) Onion chopped
- 2 whole(s) Heads of garlic roasted
- 1 cup(s) Leeks sliced and pan seared
- 2 tablespoon(s) Butter drawn
- 1/4 cup(s) Walnut oil
- Jalapeno Cilantro Garlic Paleo Aioli
- 1 cup(s) Walnut oil
- 2 Egg yolks seperated
- 1 whole(s) Jalapeno pepper chopped finely
- 1/2 cup(s) Cilantro chopped finely
- 1/2 Lemon juiced
- 2 tablespoon(s) Ginger chopped finely
- Preheat oven to 375
- Drizzle walnut oil over filet and salt and pepper generously. Sear on the grill for 3 minutes per side. Allow to cool and cut into bite size pieces, melt 1/2 tablespoon butter and sautee for about 5 minutes.
- Place bacon on cookie sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes
- Re-heat over to 450 or broil, drizzle beets with walnut oil and salt and pepper, place halved tomatoes and sliced boiled beets on cookie sheet for 10-15 minutes.
- Sautee mushrooms in 1tbsp. butter until tender.
- Pan sear leeks in 1 tbsp. butter until browned on high heat.
- Coarsely chop onion and and sautee in walnut oil for approx. 30 minutes on low heat, stirring occasionally until dark brown and caramelized.
- Paleo Aioli:
- Put 2 egg yolks in a glass bowl, add lemon juice and slowly add in oil, whisking consistently until all oil is added and emulsified. In a blender add Paleo mayo, chopped jalapenos, garlic, cilantro and ginger and pulse until light green.
- Place Aioli in a serving dish and assemble the skewers in the order mentioned above, garnish with jalapeno slices and a small bunch of cilantro. ENJOY!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by laurenmouchou and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note