Luscious Lauren's Heaven on a Pick
Grass fed filet mignon bites topped with butcher fresh peppered bacon, roasted garlic, sauteed mushrooms, roasted beets and broiled heirloom tomatoes. Finished with caramelized onions and pan seared leeks. Served on a bed of jalapeno, garlic and cilantro Paleo aioli.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) Grass fed filet mignon grill seared and sauteed
- 1 pound(s) Peppered bacon baked
- 1 package(s) Baby heirloom tomatoes halved and broiled
- 1 bunch(es) Beets broiled
- 1 package(s) Mushrooms sliced
- 1 whole(s) Onion chopped
- 2 whole(s) Heads of garlic roasted
- 1 cup(s) Leeks sliced and pan seared
- 2 tablespoon(s) Butter drawn
- 1/4 cup(s) Walnut oil
- Jalapeno Cilantro Garlic Paleo Aioli
- 1 cup(s) Walnut oil
- 2 Egg yolks seperated
- 1 whole(s) Jalapeno pepper chopped finely
- 1/2 cup(s) Cilantro chopped finely
- 1/2 Lemon juiced
- 2 tablespoon(s) Ginger chopped finely
- Preheat oven to 375
- Drizzle walnut oil over filet and salt and pepper generously. Sear on the grill for 3 minutes per side. Allow to cool and cut into bite size pieces, melt 1/2 tablespoon butter and sautee for about 5 minutes.
- Place bacon on cookie sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes
- Re-heat over to 450 or broil, drizzle beets with walnut oil and salt and pepper, place halved tomatoes and sliced boiled beets on cookie sheet for 10-15 minutes.
- Sautee mushrooms in 1tbsp. butter until tender.
- Pan sear leeks in 1 tbsp. butter until browned on high heat.
- Coarsely chop onion and and sautee in walnut oil for approx. 30 minutes on low heat, stirring occasionally until dark brown and caramelized.
- Paleo Aioli:
- Put 2 egg yolks in a glass bowl, add lemon juice and slowly add in oil, whisking consistently until all oil is added and emulsified. In a blender add Paleo mayo, chopped jalapenos, garlic, cilantro and ginger and pulse until light green.
- Place Aioli in a serving dish and assemble the skewers in the order mentioned above, garnish with jalapeno slices and a small bunch of cilantro. ENJOY!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by laurenmouchou and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note