Lucious Lemon Ice Box Pie
- 1/2 cup egg yolks (56 yolks)
- 2 1/2 cups sweetened condensed milk (2 cans)
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 drops yellow food coloring
- Pour the above mixture into a prepared 9 or 10 inch pie shell and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees until firm. Cool, then serve with a dollop of whipped cream and lemon peel zest.
- This pie freezes well.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by aggiegirl96 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lucious Lemon Ice Box Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pies/Pastries