Prep: 20 min., Bake: 5 min. This quick dish doubles as a brunch or dinnertime favorite. Make the Creole Sauce ahead, and store in the refrigerator up to one week.
Yield: Makes 4 servings
- 1 (11-oz.) package of frozen sausage, potatoes and peppers
- 4 large eggs
- 3/4 teaspoon Creole seasoning
- 4 (1-oz.) Texas toast slices
- 4 (1-oz.) Monterey Jack cheese with peppers slices
- Creole Sauce
- Prepare package of frozen sausage, potatoes and peppers with eggs according to package directions, adding 3/4 teaspoon Creole seasoning.
- Top bread slices with cheese, and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 400° for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and bread is lightly toasted.
- Top bread slices evenly with scrambled egg mixture. Drizzle evenly with Creole Sauce. Serve immediately.
- Note: Nutritional analysis includes Creole Sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes