Low sodium, low fat spahetti sauce
Community Recipe from
- 3 can(s) 8 oz no salt added tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) Oregano leaves
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) Basil leaves
- 1/4 tablespoon(s) Garlic powder optional
- 1/2 can(s) 6 oz no salt added tomato paste
- In a small sauce pan add the 3 cans of tomato sauce, the tomato paste and the spices. Simmer on low with NO LID (cover it and water develops on the sauce).
- Serve over pasta or noodles of any kind, and can be used in other Italian dishes like pizza and lasagne. Enjoy!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RobertXpress and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes