Low sodium, low fat spahetti sauce
Make sure that you use the NO SALT ADDED tomato sauce to keep the sodium level low as possible.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 can(s) 8 oz no salt added tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) Oregano leaves
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) Basil leaves
- 1/4 tablespoon(s) Garlic powder optional
- 1/2 can(s) 6 oz no salt added tomato paste
- In a small sauce pan add the 3 cans of tomato sauce, the tomato paste and the spices. Simmer on low with NO LID (cover it and water develops on the sauce).
- Serve over pasta or noodles of any kind, and can be used in other Italian dishes like pizza and lasagne. Enjoy!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RobertXpress and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note