Low sodium, low fat spahetti sauce
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 can(s) 8 oz no salt added tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) Oregano leaves
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) Basil leaves
- 1/4 tablespoon(s) Garlic powder optional
- 1/2 can(s) 6 oz no salt added tomato paste
- In a small sauce pan add the 3 cans of tomato sauce, the tomato paste and the spices. Simmer on low with NO LID (cover it and water develops on the sauce).
- Serve over pasta or noodles of any kind, and can be used in other Italian dishes like pizza and lasagne. Enjoy!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RobertXpress and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note