Low Fat Swiss Steak
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) Round Steak Tenderized
- 1/2 cup(s) Flour
- 2 tablespoon(s) Canola oil or Cooking spray
- 1 can(s) Chopped Tomatoes With Juice
- 1 whole(s) Onion
- 4 tablespoon(s) Worchestershire sauce
- 4 whole(s) carrots Cut lengthwise 2 in. strips
- 1 whole(s) Bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- Coat both sides of steak with flour. Heat oil in non-stick skillet (or spray with cooking spray) and add steak. Cook until meat is lightly browned. Add onions, Carrots, Tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, garlic powder and bay leaf. Cover and simmer on low heat for 45 minutes. Turn steak after 25 minutes.
- Place steak in an oven safe casserole dish, cover and bake at 300 degrees for
- 1 and 1/2 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by n88740 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note