Low Fat Oat Pancake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 4 tablespoon(s) granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup(s) oats
- 2 cup(s) buttermilk
- 2 whole(s) eggs
- 2 tablespoon(s) canola oil
- - thoroughly mix dry ingredient in a large mixing bowl
- - Mix buttermilk, oil, and eggs together
- - Add to the dry ingredients and stir until combined.
- - Cook on griddle at 350 F.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Qabdullah and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Low Fat Oat Pancake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch