Really did not like this recipe. My brother who is a garbage can and will eat anything wouldn't even finish half of it. Missing something... not sure what. Bland and weird.
Low-Fat Lobster Rolls
This recipe calls for reduced-fat mayo and a whole wheat bun that we toasted with butter-flavored cooking spray.
More From Coastal Living
- Calories: 210
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 16g
- Carbohydrate: 25g
- Fiber: 4g
- Cholesterol: 43mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 559mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 8 ounces chopped cooked lobster meat
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons minced celery
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh chives
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- 4 whole wheat hot dog buns
- Butter-flavored cooking spray
- 8 Bibb lettuce leaves
- 2 Roma tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1. Combine first 8 ingredients in a medium bowl. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- 2. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Lightly spray insides of buns with butter-flavored cooking spray, and place, sprayed sides down, in skillet. Cook 1 to 2 minutes or until golden brown.
- 3. Layer buns evenly with lettuce leaves, tomato slices, and lobster mixture.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note