Low fat linguine with clam sauce
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 ounce(s) Linguine (I use whole wheat) uncooked
- 1 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic finely chopped
- 1 dash(es) cayenne pepper
- 3 can(s) (6 1/2 ounce can) chopped clams
- 1/2 cube(s) chicken bouillon cube (I use powder)
- 2 tablespoon(s) parmesan cheese
- fresh ground pepper
- In a large pot, bring water to boil. Break linguine in half, add to boiling water and cook for 10 minutes.
- While the linguine is cooking, heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic and cayenne pepper and saute 2 minutes, stirring often to prevent burning.
- Drain clam liquid into skillet and add the chicken bouillon. Simmer 5 minutes.
- Add clams to skillet and simmer another 5 minutes.
- When linguine is done cooking, drain and place into serving bowl. Add clam sauce, cheese and pepper and toss lightly.
- Serve and enjoy!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MoiraJacquette and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note