Low fat linguine with clam sauce
Found this on line while I was attempting to find a tasty low fat clam sauce! I succeeded! I don't know who posted it but he/she said it was from the Palm Restaurant Cookbook with his/her adjustments! It is wonderful and thank you very much whomever did post it!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 ounce(s) Linguine (I use whole wheat) uncooked
- 1 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic finely chopped
- 1 dash(es) cayenne pepper
- 3 can(s) (6 1/2 ounce can) chopped clams
- 1/2 cube(s) chicken bouillon cube (I use powder)
- 2 tablespoon(s) parmesan cheese
- fresh ground pepper
- In a large pot, bring water to boil. Break linguine in half, add to boiling water and cook for 10 minutes.
- While the linguine is cooking, heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic and cayenne pepper and saute 2 minutes, stirring often to prevent burning.
- Drain clam liquid into skillet and add the chicken bouillon. Simmer 5 minutes.
- Add clams to skillet and simmer another 5 minutes.
- When linguine is done cooking, drain and place into serving bowl. Add clam sauce, cheese and pepper and toss lightly.
- Serve and enjoy!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MoiraJacquette and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note