- 1 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, crushed (about 3 Tbsp.), divided
- 2/3 cup boiling water
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Lemon Flavor Sugar Free Gelatin
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN 2% Milkfat Low Fat Cottage Cheese
- 1 container (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Fat Free Cream Cheese
- 2 cups thawed COOL WHIP FREE Whipped Topping
How to Make It
SPRINKLE half of the crumbs onto side of 8- or 9-inch springform pan or 9-inch pie plate sprayed with cooking spray.
STIR boiling water into gelatin in large bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Cool 5 minutes. Pour into blender container. Add cheeses; cover. Blend on medium speed until smooth, occasionally scraping down side of blender container. Pour into large bowl. Gently stir in whipped topping.
POUR into prepared pan; smooth top. Sprinkle remaining crumbs around outside edge. Refrigerate 4 hours or until set. Remove side of pan just before serving. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
Total fat: 2 g
Saturated fat: 5 g
Cholesterol: 10 mg
Sodium: 300 mg
Carbohydrate: 11 g
Dietary Fiber: 0 g
Sugars: 5 g
Protein: 9 g
Vitamin A: 10% DV
Vitamin C: 0% DV
Calcium: 10% DV
Iron: 0% DV