Low Fat Lemon Crinkle cookies
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Low Fat Lemon Crinkle Cookies
- Save Print
- Prep time
- 5 mins
- Cook time
- 8 mins
- Total time
- 13 mins
- Recipe type: Weight Watchers
- Serves: 2 dozen
- •1 box lemon cake mix (any kind)
- •1 egg, lightly beaten
- •2 cups Cool Whip, thawed (8 ounce container)
- •½ to 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1.Preheat oven to 350.
- 2.In a large bowl, combine cake mix, egg, and Cool Whip (The batter will be sticky).
- 3.Form dough into tablespoonfuls and roll in powdered sugar.
- 4.Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, until the edges are golden.
- 5.Allow to cool 1 minute
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Low Fat Lemon Crinkle cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies