Better when really cold. Cannot find nutritional info to calculate calories.
Low-Fat Key Lime Bars
- 1 1/2 cups low-fat graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 8-oz. container light cream cheese
- 14-oz. can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon lime zest
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- Line an 8"x8" baking pan with aluminum foil; spray foil with non-stick butter-flavored vegetable spray. Toss graham cracker crumbs with brown sugar; press crumb mixture into bottom of pan. Lightly spray with vegetable spray and press again. In a separate bowl, beat cream cheese until softened. Add condensed milk and lime zest; beat until smooth. Add lime juice; beat until well blended. Spread cream cheese mixture in crumb crust. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes, until center is just set. Cool; cover and chill for at least 2 hours before cutting into bars.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note