Low-Fat Cream Cheese Frosting
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) fat-free or light cream cheese at room temperature
- 2 1/2 cup(s) confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- Beat together cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, lemon juice, and vanilla until smooth. Beat in additional confectioners' sugar until desired consistency is reached.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by humboldt29 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Low-Fat Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings