Low-Fat Carrot Cupcakes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 tablespoon(s) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground ginger
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup(s) raisins
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup(s) low-fat milk
- One 8 ounce(s) can crushed pineapple
- 1 1/2 cup(s) grated carrots
- 1/4 cup(s) brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Insert liners into a medium cupcake pan.
- Combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger in a large bowl. Mix well.
- In a separate bowl combine the remaining ingredients. Stir until combined.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Stir to blend.
- Fill the cupcake liners 3/4 full. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of cupcakes comes out clean. Cool cupcakes in the pan.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by humboldt29 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Low-Fat Carrot Cupcakes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cupcakes