Low Carb Hot Cocoa
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 package(s) Splenda
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) Hershey's cocoa (unsweetened)
- 2/3 cup(s) hot water
- 1/3 cup(s) heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1. Mix Splenda and cocoa in saucepan; stir in water.
- 2. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture boils; boil and stir 2 minutes.
- 3. Stir in cream and heat. DO NOT BOIL.
- 4. Remove from heat; add vanilla, and bring to a froth with a handheld blender.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Low Carb Hot Cocoa Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages