Low Carb Hot Cocoa
Community Recipe from
- 1 1/2 package(s) Splenda
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) Hershey's cocoa (unsweetened)
- 2/3 cup(s) hot water
- 1/3 cup(s) heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1. Mix Splenda and cocoa in saucepan; stir in water.
- 2. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture boils; boil and stir 2 minutes.
- 3. Stir in cream and heat. DO NOT BOIL.
- 4. Remove from heat; add vanilla, and bring to a froth with a handheld blender.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Low Carb Hot Cocoa Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages
More Recipes for Main Dishes