Low Carb Chicken Salad
Community Recipe from
- 2 chicken breasts cooked, about 1 1/4 lbs.
- 2 dill pickles chopped
- 3 hard boiled eggs chopped
- 3 green onions chopped
- 1/3 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup(s) sour cream
- 2 tablespoon(s) capers
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh dill chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper freshly ground
- 1/2 cup(s) pecans chopped, divided
- Cut chicken into strips.
- Mix pickles, eggs, green onions, mayonnaise, sour cream, capers, dill and pepper in a large bowl.
- Add chicken to bowl; toss well to thoroughly combine ingredients. Sprinkle with pecans before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes