Low Carb Chicken Salad
Community Recipe from
- 2 chicken breasts cooked, about 1 1/4 lbs.
- 2 dill pickles chopped
- 3 hard boiled eggs chopped
- 3 green onions chopped
- 1/3 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup(s) sour cream
- 2 tablespoon(s) capers
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh dill chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper freshly ground
- 1/2 cup(s) pecans chopped, divided
- Cut chicken into strips.
- Mix pickles, eggs, green onions, mayonnaise, sour cream, capers, dill and pepper in a large bowl.
- Add chicken to bowl; toss well to thoroughly combine ingredients. Sprinkle with pecans before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note