Low-Cal Dilled Yogurt Dressing
This tangy, creamy dressing is a healthy change from the traditional oil-and-vinegar one usually served with a Greek salad. It's also great as dip with vegetables or as a sauce for grilled chicken, lamb, or seafood.
This recipe goes with Greek Chicken Rollups
More From Southern Living
Chill: 1 Hour
- 1 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1/2 small onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh or 2 teaspoons dried dill
- 1/4 teaspoon dried mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- Process yogurt and next 4 ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Whisk in mayonnaise. Cover and chill 1 hour.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This