Louisville Hot Brown Sandwiches
- Creamy Cheese Sauce
- 2 egg yolks, beaten
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 4 slices toast
- 8 ounces cooked chicken, thinly sliced
- 8 slices bacon, cooked
- Combine Creamy Cheese Sauce, yolks, cheese, and butter in top of double boiler; place over boiling water. Reduce heat to low, stirring constantly until cheese and butter are melted. Remove from heat; let cool. Fold in whipped cream.
- Trim crust from toast. Arrange toast slices on a lightly greased baking sheet; top each with 2 ounces chicken and 1/8 cup cream sauce. Broil 4 inches from heat until sauce is bubbly. Garnish with bacon slices.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sandwiches