Louisiana Hot Crab Dip
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 pound(s) imitation crab
- 8 ounce(s) package of cream cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup(s) parmesan cheese graded
- 3 tablespoon(s) green onions, white and green parts minced
- 2 clove(s) garlic, large minced
- 2 teaspoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice fresh
- 1 teaspoon(s) hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Old Bay seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- Pre heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a casserole dish and gently stir until thoroughly mixed. Adjust seasoning to taste.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes until lightly golden on top. Serve hot with hot sauce on the side for those who prefer it spicy.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CandyMaxey and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note