Louisiana Caviar Dressing
Never dress your salad with plain or boring dressing again! Louisiana caviar highlights this elegant condiment that goes perfectly on a fried oyster salad.
This recipe goes with Fried Oyster Salad with Louisiana Caviar Dressing
More From Coastal Living
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced shallots
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Dash of hot sauce
- Dash of ground white pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Louisiana paddlefish caviar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- Whisk together first 11 ingredients in a medium bowl. Fold in caviar and chives.
- Reprinted with permission from My New Orleans, The Cookbook by John Besh (Andrews McMeel Publishing, 2009).
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note